At Pachamanka Original Peruvian Food Restaurant, their goal is to exceed each one of their customer’s expectations. They make every effort to make your experience an extraordinary one from the minute you stroll in their restaurant to the minute you walk out. The company believes in 3 core values: concern, regard, and also excellence. The solution, presentation, and taste in every recipe show their core worths in which we believe highly.
– Choros A La Chalaca Mussels marinated with lime juice and cream of yellow Peruvian pepper, covered with cut onions, tomatoes, cilantro, and Peruvian corn. – Yuca A La Huancaina Crispy deep-fried cassava offered with a delicate yellow cheese sauce, slightly spiced with mild yellow Peruvian pepper. – Papa A La Huancaina Fit to be tied potatoes covered with a light yellow cheese sauce a little spiced with mild yellow Peruvian pepper. – Anticuchos 6 oz of Veal’s heart skewers seasoned in aji panca, garlic, vinegar, beer served with gold potatoes, Peruvian corn, and rocoto sauce. – Causas Cozy mashed potato seasoned with oil, lime juice, and yellow pepper with complying with alternatives. – with Tuna, Veggies, or Chicken – with Shrimp (add 2). – with Octopus in olive sauce (count 4). – Cuarteto De Causas. Causas Mix of all four tastes: Hen, Shrimp, Tuna, Octopus. – Pulpo Al Olivo. 4oz of tender octopus topped with a creamy black olive sauce. – Chicharron De Calamar. 12oz of Crispy calamari rings offered with fried cassava, tartar sauce, and also criolla salad. – Chicharron De Pescado. 12oz of Crispy Bassa fish nuggets served with fried cassava, tartar sauce, and criolla salad. – Pulpo A La Parilla. 6oz of Barbequed octopus marinaded in Peruvian flavors offered with fried potato, Peruvian corn, and chimichurri sauce. – Ocopa. Fit to be tied potatoes served with eco-friendly sauce with huacatay natural herb, cheese, and yellow pepper.
– Vuelve A La Vida. Fine diced Calamari, Octopus, Shrimp, Mussels, red onions, and cilantro, skilled in lime juice. – Leche De Tigre. Fresh fish diced with red onions and cilantro, skilled in lime juice. – Ceviche Pachamanka Tropical. Bassa fish experienced in lime juice and mixed with diced seasonal unique fruit, cilantro, excellent Potato, Peruvian Corn, finely cut red onions, and improved this personal preference. – Ceviche De Pescado. Bassa fish seasoned in delicious lime juice familiar Peruvian design garnished with cilantro, pleasant Potato, Peruvian Corn, carefully cut red onions. – Ceviche Mixto. Yummy calamari, octopus, shrimp, mussels, and fish skilled in lime juice garnished with cilantro, excellent Potato, Peruvian Corn, and carefully cut red onions. – Ceviche Pescado Y Camaron. Bassa fish and six large shrimp, skilled in lime juice, garnished with cilantro, excellent Potato, Peruvian Corn, and carefully sliced red onions. – Ceviche De Camaron. A loads large shrimp seasoned in lime juice garnished with cilantro, excellent Potato, Peruvian Corn, and finely cut red onions a pleasure for your palate. – Triologia De Ceviche. Bassa fish skilled in lime juice in three differents flavors-rocoto, yellow pepper, and timeless garnished with cilantro, pleasant Potato, Peruvian Corn, and carefully cut red onions. – Ceviche Al Rocoto. Bassa fish seasoned in lime juice blended with a rocoto sauce garnished with cilantro, pleasant Potato, Peruvian Corn, and carefully cut red onions. – Tiradito. Tiny pieces of fish skilled in lime juice garnished with crunchy sweet Potato noodles, Peruvian Corn, with your sauce’s sauce. – Aji Amarillo or Al Rocoto. (add 2). – Al Olivo, or A la Huancaina. (include 2).
– Ensalada De La Casa. Lettuce, spring mix, tomatoes, cut red onions, and cucumbers with house dressing on the side. – Ensalada De Quinoa. Quinoa served with black beans and carefully sliced parsley, tomatoes, diced onions, and cucumbers in a house-made lime juice clothing. – Solterito. Peruvian Corn, diced tomatoes, onions, parsley, cilantro, olives, and white cheese, mixed with a hint of yellow pepper lotion, lime juice, and olive oil. – Ensalada De Aguacate. Haas Avocado offered with springtime mix, lettuce, tomatoes, sliced red onions, cucumbers, Sprinkle of Hemp seed, and also avocado clothing on the side. – Palta Rellena *. The whole avocado is packed with blended veggie and also house-made mayo. – with Shredded Poultry (include 2). – with Shrimp (include 4). * subject to schedule.
– Sopa De Pollo. A healthy soup with portions of poultry and also vegetables. – Aguadito De Pollo. Delicious, eco-friendly hen and rice soup with cilantro as well as veggies. – Chilcano. Fragile fish brew with items of fish topped with environment-friendly onions. – Parihuela. Rich seafood broth with aji panca and tomato sauce mixed with fish, shrimp, octopus, calamari, and mussels. – Chupe De Camarones. Fish chowder with rice, eco-friendly peas, carrots, cheese, poached egg, and cream. – Quinoa Soup. Healthy soup with quinoa, vegetables, potatoes, as well as a touch of feta cheese, lotion, and also mint.
Fish And Seafood Menus
– Jalea. Crunchy fried fish and shellfish plate served with fried yucca, tartar sauce, and also criolla salad. – Chaufa De Mariscos. ” Seafood enthusiasts” fried rice sauteed in sesame, soy sauce, diced red pepper, and environment-friendly onions. – Arroz Disadvantage Mariscos. This is a Peruvian-style Paella where combined fish and shellfish, octopus, calamari, shrimp, and mussels are prepared with the cook’s brava recipe. – Pescado A Lo Macho. Grilled fish topped with blended fish and shellfish in cook’s brava sauce offered with a side of white rice. – Escabeche De Pescado. Fried fish filet covered with onions, red pepper, and cilantro with a vinegar sauce, offered with rice and a piece of pleasant potato. – Filete De Pescado Sudado. Poached fresh fish filet gradually steamed with onions and tomatoes, offered with rice. – Pargo Entero Frito. The entire red snapper served with two sides of your selection. – Pargo Entero Sudado. Poached entire snapper gradually steamed with onions as well as tomatoes, side of rice. – Pargo Entero Sudado Disadvantage Mariscos. Poached entire snapper covered with tender seafood served with a side of rice. – Cau de Mariscos. Blended fish and shellfish stewed with potatoes, veggies & remarkable yellow lotion sauce & seasonings. – Saltado De Mariscos. Blended fish and shellfish with onions and tomatoes sauteed in an intense frying pan with sesame oil and soy sauce. – Tacu de Mariscos. Refried beans and also rice accompanied with mixed fish and shellfish in a luscious sauce.
Opening Hours Sunday to Thursday 12pm ~ 10pm Friday as well as Saturday 12pm ~ 11pm