Found in Estrada Do Parque Nacional – Kilometres 13, Itatiaia, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil, Resort Do Ype is an excellent selection for vacationers visiting Itatiaia, using a family-friendly environment alongside numerous helpful services created to boost your stay. Guest rooms use a flat-screen tv, a minibar, and a fireplace, as well as Hotel Do Ype, which makes obtaining online simple as cost-free internet access is available. You can also make use of a few of the resort’s services, including space solutions. In addition, visitors can appreciate a swimming pool and an on-site restaurant during their visit. As an included convenience, there is totally free car parking readily available to visitors. May the time allow, Itaporani Waterfall is a popular tourist attraction that is within strolling distance? Appreciate your stay in Itatiaia!
Regarding 8.5 km north of the park entrance, near the end of the roadway, the best of the lower park’s resorts offer somewhat dated spaces and huts, with numerous hiking trails close by Toucans as well as hummingbirds feed in wealth outside the morning meal room home window; in between September as well as Carnaval, there’s a Saturday barbeque (R$ 60 for nonguests) offered outdoors around the swimming pool. Itatiaia is a Brazilian town in the state of Rio de Janeiro. It lies at an elevation of 390 meters. Its population was 29,996 in 2014 as well as its location is 224.96 km ². The oldest Brazilian national park, Parque Nacional do Itatiaia, is located in the district.
Church of St. Elizabeth of Hungary – 47 minutes drive Church of Our Lady of the Remedies – 64 min drive Theme park – 66 minutes drive Serra da Mantiqueira – 80 minutes drive Bocaina de Minas Church – 80 min drive
1. Yosemite National Forest Yosemite National Forest stays in California’s Sierra Nevada mountains. It’s renowned for its titan, ancient sequoia trees, and Tunnel Sight, the renowned vista of towering Bridalveil Autumn and the granite cliffs of El Capitan and Half Dome. In Yosemite Town are stores, restaurants, lodging, the Yosemite Museum, and the Ansel Adams Gallery, with prints of the digital photographer’s prominent black-and-white landscapes.
2. Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area hinges on Nevada’s the Mojave Desert. It’s recognized for geological attributes such as looming red sandstone optimal and the Keystone Drive Mistake and Native American petroglyphs. Breathtaking viewing places populate the 13-mile Beautiful Drive. The protected Ice Box Canyon has seasonal waterfalls. To the south, Spring Hill Ranch State Park features historic buildings and also hiking tracks.
3. Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument The Grand Stairs Escalante National Monument is a USA national monolith initially designated in 1996 as 1,880,461 acres of protected land in southern Utah. In 2017, the monument’s size was reduced by a doing well governmental announcement.
4. Pico das Agulhas Negras Pico das Agulhas Negras is the fifth-highest hill in Brazil, standing at 2,791 meters above sea level, making it one of the greatest in the Brazilian Highlands. It lies in Itatiaia National forest, in the Serra da Mantiqueira range, on the boundary of the states of Rio de Janeiro and Minas Gerais. It is the acme in the state of Rio de Janeiro, the third-highest height in Minas Gerais, and the second-highest in the Mantiqueira range. The reach Franklin Massena first attempted the top in 1856. André Rebouças made further efforts in 1878 and Horácio de Carvalho in 1898, but the summit was only gotten to in 1919 by Carlos Spierling and Osvaldo Leal.
5. Waterfall Santa Clara The area of Visconde de Mauá, in the state of Rio de Janeiro, contains beautiful falls that are remarkable attractions, such as Santa Clara Waterfall. To those in Maromba Town, it is feasible to walk through a short and pleasant route until the Waterfall. The gain access to is simple and also well signalized, perfect for people of all ages. When arriving, site visitors are rewarded with an amazing view of Santa Clara Valley. The Waterfall is surrounded by nature, and also the river runs through a rock course, forming a stunning fall of 40 meters. It is possible to enjoy the all-natural pool to bathe and recharge under the all-natural shower. From December to February and also June to July, the more severe visitors can additionally practice abseiling.
Frequently Asked Questions
– Which preferred attractions are close to Resort Do Ype? Close-by attractions consist of Parque Nacional do Itatiaia (0.3 miles), Cachoeira Véu de Noiva (1.6 miles), and Poço das Esmeraldas (4.6 miles). – What are several of the property features at Resort Do Ype? Some of the lot more preferred services provided include an interior pool, cost-free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant. – What are the food & beverage options available at Resort Do Ype? Visitors can delight in totally free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge throughout their stay. – Is car parking readily available at Hotel Do Ype? Yes, complimentary vehicle parking and protected car park are readily available to guests. – What are some restaurants near the Hotel Do Ype? Conveniently situated restaurants consist of Vernissage Penedo, Truta Viva, and also Jeca Tatu. – Exist possibilities to work out at Hotel Do Ype? Yes, visitors have access to an indoor pool as well as a sauna during their stay. – Which languages are talked about by the staff at Resort Do Ype? The team speaks numerous languages, consisting of English and also Portuguese. – Which languages are talked by the team at Resort Do Ype? The team speaks multiple languages, including English and Portuguese. – Does Hotel Do Ype have any kind of great views? Yes, visitors typically enjoy the park sight offered here. – Is Recanto do Ype pet-friendly? Yes, felines and also pet dogs are permitted at this hotel. – How much is vehicle parking at Recanto do Ype? Self-parking is cost-free at this hotel.