Mejico Grill & Tequila Lounge is pleased to use top quality, affordable Mexican catering for celebrations, office functions, and other unique occasions throughout Ventura County and Los Angeles County. Found in Agoura Hills, they are famous for a varied menu of authentic and tasty Mexican food that is made just from the best of components. They take extreme pride in the food they have and make taken pleasure in seeing numerous pleased clients go back to their restaurant time and again.
Mejico Grill & Tequila Lounge is set to bring brand-new life to the old town of Agoura Hills while keeping the highest quality food & service in addition to a broad choice of mezcal, craft & tequila beers. This timeless Mexican themed Restaurant and Tavern will supply a brand-new rejuvenating stop along your picturesque journeys through the canyons of Malibu. Mejico Grill & Tequila Lounge aims to revive the appeal of among Agoura’s many historical areas constructed over 70 years back.
– Pollo en Mole Coloradito Packed chicken breast, Oaxaca cheese, and roasted pasilla peppers. Served with calabacitas and white rice. Topped with mole coloradito and sesame seeds.
– Sopa de Tortilla Tortilla soup is a traditional Mexican soup made from fried corn tortilla pieces, immersed into a broth of tomato, garlic, onion, and chile de árbol and epazote. It is served with slices of pasilla chiles, chicharrón, avocado, fresh cheese cubes, and sour cream.
– Caldo Tlalpeno Caldo tlalpeño is a standard meal from Mexico, which consists of chicken meat, and chickpeas, carrots, and green beans immersed in a chicken broth with garlic and onion, skilled with epazote and chipotle chilli. It is served with avocado pieces and diced cheese and accompanied by lime.
– Guacamole Guacamole is an avocado-based dip, spread, or salad very first established in Mexico. In addition to its usage in modern-day Mexican food, it has entered into American and worldwide food as a salad, dip, and dressing component.
– Tlayuda Tlayuda, in some cases spelt Claudia, is a handcrafted meal in standard Oaxacan food, including a big, thin, crispy, partly toasted or fried tortilla covered with a spread of refried beans, cabbage, asiento or lettuce, avocado, meat, Oaxaca cheese, and salsa.
– Calamares Calamares is popular deep-fried street food in the Philippines. The squid is dug up in flour, then dip in beaten egg, and for included crunchiness, squid is covered in breadcrumbs then deep-fried for about 1 to minutes to prevent the squid being difficult. It is served with vinegar dipping sauce.
– Panuchos A Panucho is a Mexican food specialized from the Yucatán made with a refried tortilla that is packed with refried black beans and topped with sliced cabbage, pulled chicken or turkey, tomato, marinated red onion, avocado, and marinaded jalapeño pepper.
– Ensalada Caesar A Caesar salad is a green salad of romaine croutons and lettuce croutons are worn lemon juice, egg, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, anchovies, garlic, Dijon mustard, Parmesan cheese, and black pepper. In its first kind, this salad was ready and served tableside.
– Carne Asada Carne asada is a meal of sliced up and grilled beef, typically skirt steak, sirloin steak, tenderloin steak, or rib steak. It is generally prepared with a marinade and some burning to impart a charred taste. Carne asada can be acted as a main course or as a component in other meals.
– Cochinita Pibil Cochinita pibil is a standard Mexican slow-roasted pork meal from the Yucatán Peninsula. Preparation of standard cochinita includes marinading the meat in highly acidic citrus juice, including annatto seed, which imparts a brilliant scorched orange colour and roasting the chicken. At the same time, it is covered in banana leaf.
Tips To Eat Healthy At Mexican Restaurant
– Opt for grilled foods A fantastic way to eat healthily at a Mexican restaurant is to pick grilled foods. Instead of buying a chimichanga or taquito, choose shrimp, steak, or chicken fajitas. When seasoned with onions and peppers, fajitas are much healthier than fried products; however, they are only as filling; they taste even much better.
– Say no to the chips Chips and salsa are a staple of any Mexican restaurant. However, they are not precisely low in calories. It is simple to take in hundreds of calories before you even get your meal if your server brings the bowl of chips over to your table. Do yourself a favour and ask your waiter to leave the chips in the kitchen area.
– Do not buy rice and refried beans Rice and refried beans are typical sides purchased at Mexican restaurants. However, they are high in calories and fat material. If you still desire to buy seeds, choose for black beans.
– Be mindful with margaritas Margaritas may taste tasty. However, they are filled with calories and sugar. Pick a slim margarita if you need to buy an alcoholic drink. According to Calorie Count, one slim margarita merely has 90 calories.
– Order ceviche as an appetiser Think about ceviche if you and the other people at your table desire to purchase an appetizer. This seafood meal includes fresh fish, citrus juices, and chilli peppers and is low in calories.